Christ Lutheran School provides a Licensed Preschool program for four-year-old children with a developmentally appropriate Christian education that prepares them for Kindergarten. The Preschool provides a safe, nurturing environment for students to develop intellectually, physically, socially, and spiritually.
The Preschool program is a 4-day program (Monday – Thursday). Class time begins promptly at 8:15am and ends at 11:30am.
Preschool students learn the sound of each letter, number recognition, colors, shapes, time, and math/science concepts, all through a multi-sensory approach. All activities are structured to develop and strengthen motor, coordination, visual, auditory, communication and social skills. Most importantly, preschoolers hear God’s Word on a daily basis and learn to praise Him in song and prayer.
Admissions and Tuition
Enrollment in the Preschool program is open first to members of Christ Lutheran Church. Church members may enroll anytime starting in January; enrollment is open to the public beginning in February. A Preschool Open House is held in early March. Please feel free to call the school office anytime at 269-429-7111 for additional information. We look forward to getting to know you and your children!
Children must be 4 years old by December 1st of the semester for which they are registering.
- Schedule a private tour of our preschool, or attend the Open House in early March. We invite you to see our school and meet our faculty, staff and students.
- Schedule a personal appointment with the School Administrator.
- Complete the New Student Application.
- Submit the Health and Immunization form (this form must be on file in our office for all preschoolers prior to the beginning of school).
- Pay the enrollment fee, as well as September and May tuition fees; see 2017-2018 Preschool Fees for current year tuition and fees.
Our Preschool Teacher/Director, Mrs. Sue Veurink-Meyer, maintains a Preschool Blog for parents to learn about all the happenings within the Preschool. Here you can find monthly newsletters, calendars, parental tips, and more!